The mission of the Wisconsin Association of Accountants is to protect the rights of our members to practice; to provide high quality continuing education; and to promote the highest standards of ethical conduct among our members.
- To raise professional standards and improve the practice of accountancy.
- To strive for excellence in the profession.
- To encourage accountants in a continuing program of professional development.
- To foster increased recognition for the professional in the public, private and educational sectors of our state.
- To initiate legislative action and provide government liaison between the accounting profession and government leaders.
- To provide meetings and fellowship for accountants.
- To promote the highest standards of ethical conduct among our members.
The Wisconsin Association of Accountants Incorporated is an affiliate of the National Society of Accountants